Friday, May 27, 2011

Someone is having a hard time figuring out what she needs to settle herself tonight thank goodness for the moby wrap. We had a day packed full of non-stop activity, and 11 pm tends to be the witching hour for her, so she's just overwhelmed at the moment. We finally seem to be having some quiet moments,

I of course am now wide awake. and yet to work on my clinical writing for class that I really needed to do yesterday. Not that I really mind having a reason to procrastinate.

Could someone go empty cat boxes for me right now? I don't want to break this moment of calm.

~*~*~*~*~*~

[A] remains the absolute easiest baby, and is high up on the cutest thing ever ranking. my CF social worker was out for a visit today and had more information on birth mom, which I won't be sharing on a public forum. SUffice to say she has an extensive history in another state, and [A] has 5 siblings. This will be a kinship placement, but with family out of state, so an ICPC is in the works. Unfortunately, no real timeline on how long it will all take.

So we will continue to enjoy the time we have. And I'll continue to be so thankful so such a sweet and easy girl for my first ride on this merry-go-round.

2 comments:

  1. Your beautiful little girl will benefit so much from having been with you for her first weeks in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you don't get to keep A.

    ReplyDelete