- Sleeping through the night (week 4!)
- Not spitting up (except when Bebe overfeeds her which has been a while)
- Expressing her hatred of heat and humidity
- Shoving her fist in her mouth
- Letting out a loud scream of frustration when said fist will not fit all the way in mouth.
- The most hysterical lilting "ooooh!" when she hears/sees something she really likes. Fun when reading or singing to her.
- Giving the biggest smiles ever, even when waking up with a wet diaper and empty belly at 5 am.
Yeah, and you think I'm going to get homework down with this kind of audience around?
Again, I wish I could post pictures because for her actual two month birthday last week, I managed to get the most incredible photo of her. Asleep of course since school just wore us out and being awake for a photo shoot was not going to happen. But I promise you, I'm not one to brag about my photog skills (which I do have), but this picture rocks, and is going to be printed up on a canvas no matter what.