Monday, April 19, 2010

8dpIUI

holy crap, my boobs are huge right now. just in my way no matter what I'm doing.

of course I can't do any "sign spotting" this time round since I'm supplementing progesterone on this try, per the advice of my gyn & the midwife. i want to give any little bean as much of a chance at sticking as possible.

happily, much of the work stress is fading, so I was able to do lots of sleeping and coddling of myself this past weekend. felt absolutely delightful.

as to how I actually feel about this cycle, I'm pretty much in the area of numb. it's that spot you create where you dint want to get your hopes up because things nor working would be crushing, and trying to hope some little bit to keep your spirit open for what might be. so if anything, it's been easy to just not think about it during this 2ww.

of course, good wishes from others is always welcome. :)

4 comments:

  1. I have no idea what "2ww" means but good wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, miss foxy. ;)

    (and 2ww is the "2 week wait", that in limbo time from ovulation through when you can find out if you are preggers or not. also known as the time when most trying to conceive women go completely bonkers.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So 8dpui means you'll be testing soon.....I'm sending major good vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete